misbehaving, by a police clerk,

Khusru Ahmed Shah Ali




Answer: As a citizen all have rights even a common or police officer, so file a petition to SHO of that ps with Registered post & keep that receipt with you and a copy of petition, Dont worry if there also you dont get justice same registered file to senior official like ssp , sp officers definately you will get justice