Police not filing FIR

Suneel Moudgil



 Panipat City

Answer: since the matter pertains to one year prior, resultantly, it becomes a hard job, anyway, approach the higher police officials, and if you have already approached or not getting any proper response, approach the concerned ilaqa magistrate and opt for filing a complaint as envisaged under section 156)3) of CrPC.