RTI application through online mode

Abhishek Rathore



 Pune Cantonment

Answer: Greetings, You can use Deputy Commissioner portal to file grievances, if the RTI portal is not functional. Moreover you can use any of the legislative, executive and judicial virtual portal to address your grievances. Finally you can also take the help cyber cell. Earlier the Supreme Court has taken cognizance into the and sought reply from Centre and State governments on a petition seeking to establish a pan-India Right to Information (RTI) portal for speedy and swift filing of online applications. However to raise to issue you can file a plea or write to Chief Information Commissioner w.r.t the matter.